Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I don't know how to wear plaid.

The Freddo and I may not always have a ton in common- our love of Hannah, his enjoyment of pumpkin pie and my enjoyment of baking it for him, and a fear of plaid.

I love Hannah mucho and I think she's all that and a bag of potato chips... and don't get my started on the Rachie-pooh. Her style, her hair, her inventive pants... love her.

EttaGrace

So whatever they do, I do too... I would say that this is to a certain extent, but that's basically untrue.  Exhibit A: July 4, 2006.


And today they are wearing plaid... or at least blogging about it. And while I am wearing plaid (stolen from Hannah herself) as I type this blog, I won't be wearing it for long. My bust is a little too busty for this shirt; I don't really know how to wear plaid; and while I love all things Idaho, I mainly love plaid on other people.

I tried really hard to think Plaid thoughts... this is what I got.

Head on over to Hannah and Rachel's blog and be a clothes stealer too... although, you probably don't live close enough to one of them to actually steal from one of their closets. Don't get mad or anything... you can still play the game.


 I'll just turn my head a little and pretend I'm cool.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! So stinkin' cute!

    -Hans

    ReplyDelete