Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Orange-y porangey

I'm such a fashionista that I forgot that I owned orange shorts. 

All week long I've been day dreaming about my old orange corduroy pants. I got them off a clearance rack, in the men's department, when I was seventeen. That's how you spell fashion icon, right?
Maybe not, but I love them still. Bless their heart, wherever they may not be.

After racking my brain. I decided to wear a bright orange top with a flowered skirt (it had orange on it). The only problem was that I didn't wash those things or take a picture of them or actually wear them. 

However, I did paint my toes orange. In honor of Sarah! 

I didn't take a picture of that either. 

Here's what I did do. 
I remembered that I have a pair of light orange shorts that I almost never wear. They require a certain amount of confidence, which I normally don't have.
After a pep talk, I mustered up enough confidence for the living room, my only problem... my only camera is on my computer and I am way cheesy. Like way. 

Here's what I got, I call it the spiiiinnn and rest.

Spiiinnn

And rest


Did I just blow your mind? 
That's what I thought.

In case you weren't totally amazed by that, check this out. Cheetah print nails. Totally Hannah's idea, totally awesome.  Totally.
















3 comments:

  1. LOVE the cheetah print nails. For realz. And love your spiiin and rest! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. you blew my mind. :) for real reals! lol. i love the cheetah nails too!


    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the legs on the couch pic. miss your face e!

    ReplyDelete